We do video production work for nonprofit organizations!
This includes Promotional Videos like the above video for SteppingStone Adult Day Health that they use for fundraising and increasing their client base.
And this one for Jobs with Justice 2017 Year End Fundraiser.
And Educational Videos like this one we did with Hamilton Family Center to help teachers understand how to assist homeless children.
We can shoot still photography of your nonprofit or your organization's event or action. Check out this gallery of Joseph's work.
Trainings, Meeting Facilitation & Land Use Consulting
Dyan and Joseph have combined experience of nearly 25 years in nonprofit fundraising, management and capacity building. Some organizations we've consulted with are:
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Development's Healthy Corner Store Coalition: A day-long strategic retreat for this Coalition;
- Central City SRO Collaborative: Workshop about affordable housing in San Francisco;
- Mujeres Unidas y Activas: Workshop and training for community leaders to understand how to relate to the media, and how to deliver an effective message. This included on-camera interview practice for English language learners;
- Taking a Stand 4 SF: Media Literacy workshop;
- The Media Consortium: Panel speaker about Media Literacy at the annual conference in 2014.
- Council of Community Housing Organizations: Facilitation of their annual strategic retreat.
Our rates are responsive to the scale and scope of your project. We're a nonprofit and so are you. We understand your budget constraints and want to work with you!
Contact us directly to discuss:
Dyan Ruiz dyan[at]peoplepowermedia.org
Joseph Smooke joseph[at]peoplepowermedia.org